Anything that deals with the circulation of air in your home—fans, ducts, furnaces, air conditioning—attracts dust, lint and debris. Accumulation of any of these matters can lead to poor air quality at best and risk of fire damage at worst, which is why it’s important to have your ducts cleaned regularly. Homeplus Duct Cleaning offers professional, reliable residential duct cleaning in Vancouver, Burnaby and the surrounding areas. By cutting key access holes in the system and gaining visual access, we will clean out your furnace duct system, ensuring a high-quality cleaning done correctly. Our staff is able to provide service to both residential and commercial customers, no matter the size of the system.
Why You Need Regular Duct Cleaning in Vancouver
There are various benefits to residential duct cleaning, with the most notable including:
· Cleaner living environment
· Reduction in allergens and irritants
· Easier breathing
· Fewer unpleasant odours
· Improved air flow efficiency
Depending on how often you use your system, you should get residential duct cleaning every 1-3 years to ensure allergens and other contaminants aren’t settling in your system. However, there are certain times when duct cleaning needs to be done immediately, including:
· Mold is visible on the hard surface of your ducts or other parts of your HVAC system
· Rodents or vermin, such as squirrels or insects, have made their way into your ventilation system
· Your ducts are visibly clogged and dust is released into your home when air exits the vents
· If you notice any of these problems, be sure to contact us for residential duct cleaning in Vancouver immediately
Our Residential Duct Cleaning Process
To ensure your ducts are cleaned efficiently, our team follows a strict process for residential duct cleaning in Vancouver and area.
· After an inspection of your ducts, we bring vacuums with strong filters to systematically clean parts of your HVAC system including furnaces, blowers and more.
· Next, the vacuum is connected to your main ventilation line to pull out and collect all of the contaminants.
· Our team uses agitation tools to ensure all dust is dislodged, and then we blow compressed air through each duct to remove this loosened debris.
· Once cleaning is complete, we conduct a final inspection and leave your home without a mess.
Duct Disinfectant: A Thorough Duct Cleaning Option in Vancouver and Surrounding Areas
After Homeplus Duct Cleaning completes the process of cleaning your ducts, we offer an option of coating your system with an all-natural disinfectant called Benefect that kills 99.99% of bacteria that may be living in your duct system. This ensures your home gets the thorough duct cleaning it needs, and can improve the overall air quality in your home. Homeplus Duct Cleaning maintains high standards in every project we service.
To boost the air quality of your home and the air flow efficiency of your ventilation system, contact us to set up an appointment for your duct cleaning in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby and surrounding areas.
604 496 1121
Contact us today for your duct and dryer vent cleaning needs. We would be happy to answer any questions you have, and get your cleaning project underway as soon as possible!